• 24-hour a day, 7 day a week intervention and assistance.
• Youth are picked up after school and taken to treatment from 3- 7p.m Monday thru Friday.
• Home visits are done weekly in the foster home.
• Special support groups and training is offered to all foster parents monthly.
• Excellent compensation – new foster parents are reimbursed $27.00 per day for each youth they accept into their home, with the possibility of annual increases.
Here are some direct quotes from several of our veteran foster parents who have been opening their homes to youth for many years. They are willing to talk with you and share their experiences of what partnering with PA Treatment & Healing has been like for them.
If you have the desire and love to help heal a child, PATH foster care is for you.
Kids receive the counseling they need and the foster parents receive the in-home support they need.
Being a foster parent is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life, to share the love of Christ, to learn to grow into the person God wants you to be, and to come away with memories that will last a lifetime.
We are searching for committed individuals and families who are up for the challenge and the demands of helping a youth person in need. What better way to make a difference in the life of a child than to provide them with the experience of living with a warm, loving family that will love them unconditionally. Although the demands of the work are great, the rewards when you are able to help guide a young person onto the right path are even greater.
For those interested in hearing more about what makes our program special or to schedule a meeting please contact Steve Gaito 570.649.6855.